As part of your initial 'get to know' you call with the Partner, find out answers to the questions below:
The information below is then sent to the Pershing rep for that partner and Cara Kennedy (CKennedy@pershing.com).
1. Who is your Pershing account manager?
2. Who will manage the models as part of your Digital Advice program?
Answer choices : In-house, Outsourced(Pershing-Lockwood, Envestnet or any other TAMP provider)
3. Depending on the answer to the above, if they are using Lockwood, are the models to be used already set up on Pershing’s platform as part of your existing book of business or are you not yet a Managed Investments client?
Answer: If they are not an MI-Lockwood client but have expressed interest then their Pershing rep will discuss with them on how that can be supported.
4. Who will do the trading and rebalancing?
Answer choices: In house (using BTR, NetX360), Outsource (Pershing-Lockwood, Envestnet or any other service)
5. Do you use Albridge for Performance today?
Answer choices: Yes. If so, we would integrate with that. If not, then are they using NetX360 for their performance reporting or any other tool.
6. Do you use Docusign today?
Answer choices: Yes (check the Docusign section), No (engage someone who can talk to the partner about Jemstep as a docusign reseller).
7. Do your current investors use NetX investor (NetXI) to see their Pershing accounts?
Answer choices: Yes or No.