The 8% can be adjusted based on your preference. The tool-tip copy describes the fee calculation used to create the Fees chart and the 8% annual return is coded into this fee calculation but is configurable to your specifications The tool-tips are designed to provide investors with useful information and transparency, and also to help facilitate compliance with regulations. However, the final approval on the content of the tool tips and responsibility for compliance rests with your firm.
Articles in this section
- Why is the hypothetical back-test performance chart showing a comparison to the S&P 500?
- Can we use our own Mutual funds and ETFs for the target models?
- Can we offer individual equities in our target model portfolios? How would this affect the back-test and fees chart?
- How do we update the target models for our Advisor Pro instance?
- How many target model portfolios may we submit?
- Why does the tool tip regarding fees assume an 8% annual rate of return for the next 20 years?
- Can we configure the Analysis page ?
- Does the back-test chart include fees?
- Does the back-test chart change if the investor’s current or target allocation changes?
- How is the back-test chart calculated if the investor’s current model portfolio includes holdings that do not have fifteen years of historical data?