Changes to these pages are optional. In most cases these changes would require custom development and may incur additional cost. The costs and delivery date would be discussed once the scope of work is determined by Jemstep. The /signup and /login forms can essentially be embedded in your marketing site anywhere you would like.
Articles in this section
- Can Jemstep be accessed via mobile
- How does an investor reset their password?
- How can we tell clients we only accept business in the state where we are registered?
- Does an advisory firm need to register in all 50 states?
- What is the access code on the sign up page?
- Can we make changes to the sign up and login pages?