This is standard DocuSign functionality. It is already setup for you. A reminder email is sent to the user, two days after the first envelope is sent. Thereafter, a reminder email is sent every four days for forty five days.
Articles in this section
- Can we change the DocuSign username and password?
- In what situation would DocuSign ask users to “Wet-Sign” their account opening application?
- The DocuSign email has an @jemstep.com email address. Can that be changed to our support email address?
- Who should I contact for DocuSign related queries?
- Can DocuSign send lead data into Salesforce?
- How do we delete a DocuSign envelope?
- Why does the user’s “Out for Signature” paperwork in DocuSign not show any information?
- Does an investor get a reminder if they haven't completed the enrollment envelope?