Jemstep Advisor Pro does not handle the proxy voting for funds. This is the responsibility of the Advisor.
Articles in this section
- Does Jemstep Advisor Pro take over compliance responsibilities?
- How does Jemstep Advisor Pro handle proxy voting for funds?
- Where do I see the user’s target model portfolio?
- Our current pricing consists of a tiered AUM fee. Can you accommodate this pricing structure?
- If we use iRebal, can we change the target models ourselves?
- How many target model portfolios may I submit?
- Where do we see the target model portfolio recommended for the investor?
- Can we offer individual equities in our target model portfolios? How would this affect the back-test and fees chart?
- Can a firm use their own Mutual funds and ETF's for the target models?