Jemstep Advisor Pro does not limit you to a specified number of target model portfolios. However, the ideal number of target model portfolios is four to six, with around 10 holdings in total.
Articles in this section
- Why is the hypothetical back-test performance chart showing a comparison to the S&P 500?
- Can we use our own Mutual funds and ETFs for the target models?
- Can we offer individual equities in our target model portfolios? How would this affect the back-test and fees chart?
- How do we update the target models for our Advisor Pro instance?
- How many target model portfolios may we submit?
- Why does the tool tip regarding fees assume an 8% annual rate of return for the next 20 years?
- Can we configure the Analysis page ?
- Does the back-test chart include fees?
- Does the back-test chart change if the investor’s current or target allocation changes?
- How is the back-test chart calculated if the investor’s current model portfolio includes holdings that do not have fifteen years of historical data?