Jemstep will take direction from you as to where you would like to place the messaging and related disclaimers, or any other features required to address your compliance items. Most disclaimers can be displayed at any point during the sign up process. The most common page to display a disclaimer is at the end of the analysis page before the client decides to enroll.
Articles in this section
- Can Jemstep be accessed via mobile
- How does an investor reset their password?
- How can we tell clients we only accept business in the state where we are registered?
- Does an advisory firm need to register in all 50 states?
- What is the access code on the sign up page?
- Can we make changes to the sign up and login pages?