The platform will allow the investor to create a profile, aggregate their financial accounts and see the analysis but will not allow them to proceed without the minimum portfolio investment. As mentioned in these FAQs, minimums are set by your firm.
Articles in this section
- Can an investor open an account with less than the minimum amount required?
- An investor is trying to enroll his retail TD Ameritrade account to be able to transfer it to us. Is that possible?
- How do I open a 401k rollover for an investor?
- How can an investor deposit more assets into their existing account using ACH?
- What is the minimum amount required for an investor to open an account?
- What if an investor has difficulty aggregating their accounts?
- What account types can an investor open on the platform?